Are you an organizational ace who loves working with creatives and their clients? Do you enjoy rallying teams around projects and leading them toward milestones? Do you have a passion for helping businesses and organizations tenaciously chase their digital marketing goals? We’re looking for a junior account manager with a positive attitude who can spin all the plates and strengthen our already amazing team. If this sounds like you, please apply.
Account managers are at the heart of Campaignium’s commitment to delivering high-caliber digital marketing services to a wide array of valued clients. Their communication, coordination and leadership are the fuel that keeps our agency going full throttle. If you’re comfortable leading multiple digital marketing projects from start to finish and switching gears based on evolving priorities, this position will be a great fit.
Wait … did we mention that you’ll be working alongside a group of talented marketers who are super sharp and all-around awesome people? With a staff of about 30, Campaignium is a full-service agency with multiple teams focused on content, design, SEO, web development and digital advertising. Come be a part of what we’re building!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement digital projects, goals and key deliverables for client and internal projects
- Work directly with partners to grow existing customer relationships, strengthen creative services, and develop new revenue streams
- Create detailed project plans and monitor progress
- Guide project processes from start to finish by managing project workflows and prioritization
- Work closely with team managers to optimize team’s resource planning, time management, and ability to stay within scope and budget constraints
- Ensure focus on exceptional customer service that meets the needs and goals of clients
- Highlight potential risks or concerns and take proactive steps to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and suggest new projects
- Complete other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Familiarity with Content Management systems preferred
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics, paid advertising, website development processes and content
- A digital-first mindset and strong understanding of the modern consumer landscape, especially social media, video, mobile web, and advertising channels
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and collaborate effectively
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to communicate progress to clients and management
- Professional self-starter with strong work ethic who’s detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills with excellent follow-through who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on deadline
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and to successfully manage concurrent and competing projects