Are you a conversion-minded advertising strategist who welcomes a good challenge? Do you understand the ins and outs of digital ad platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn? Are you looking for a fun, collaborative work environment where you get to work with a team of talented ad specialists? If you checked all of the “yes” boxes, then you should apply for this opportunity on our Digital Advertising Team.
At Campaignium, you’ll serve a wide range of clients looking to boost sales through well-executed digital ad campaigns. Clients will look to you to conceive, implement and optimize their campaigns in pursuit of the best possible performance. If you’ve run successful digital ad campaigns and know what it takes to achieve a higher ROI, this position is a great fit. The right applicant will also have an understanding of data analysis (we’re a data-driven agency, after all) and conversion tracking.
With a staff of about 30 full-time employees, Campaignium is a full-service agency in downtown Springfield that helps clients leverage data to inform, adapt and improve their digital marketing efforts. Here, you’ll work with an interesting and diverse array of clients that includes national companies and local businesses spanning a wide variety of industries and service lines.
Candidates must live in the Springfield area or be willing to relocate. Come be a part of what we’re building! Let’s do great work for great clients and win some awards along the way.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement online advertising (search, display, video, social, geofencing, and more) campaigns for numerous service-based and eCommerce-based clients
- Perform occasional keyword research for campaigns, as needed
- Write advertising copy as needed (or collaborate with the Content Team)
- Review, analyze, and audit campaigns to meet goals and ensure successful campaigns
- Optimize campaigns when needed in a timely fashion
- Troubleshoot any technical, tracking or performance issues
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign data
- Participate in client meetings to present reports and discover opportunities for growth
- Provide technical support to sales and the creative team
- Support company by researching and reporting on advertising platform updates and new functionality
- Stay up to date with various certifications, new features, and new tools
- Explore opportunities to add value to job
- Complete other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- High attention to detail & organization
- Strong passion for marketing and advertising
- Willingness to learn new skills and advertising innovations
- Ability to handle large volumes of data, campaigns, and clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management or client campaign management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent degree required
- 3+ years of online advertising experience
- 2+ years of agency-side experience working with multiple clients
- Certification in Google Ads: Measurement, Search, Display, Video, Shopping and Google Analytics is preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary range depends on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision and FSA available first of the month after hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement plan: 401(k) company match
- 100% paid maternity and paternity leave up to 16 weeks
- 2 to 4 weeks paid time off
- 14 company-paid days off each year, including all major holidays
- Flex time available
- Paid continuing education
Our mantra really says it all. You’re the only you this world’s got. Each individual who walks through our doors is unique. Regardless of your gender, race, sexuality or worldview, we promise to support and celebrate those differences. Diversity is fundamental to our continued success. So it goes without saying (although we’ll say it anyway) that Campaignium is an equal-opportunity employer.